It will not be wrong if we say that 2020 is the most unfortunate year of this decade. Corona outbreaks still killing peoples throughout the world since the first day of the year 2020. On the other hand, Bollywood stars are also leaving the world one after the other.
Shockingly when I completed this blog then I thought to visit my Instagram. What I see was a great shock that is ” Sushant Singh Rajput”, I always love his smile. I’m editing my whole list putting Sushant Singh Rajput on top.
So here is a list of shocks we all got in this year 2020.
Sushant Singh Rajput
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh was found dead at his Bandra residence. According to police, he was found hanging at his home. His age was only 34 years. Only one word can explain his death that is “shocked”. Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi and other Bollywood actors were in great shock after this news.
I think destiny cheated him, plucking away his life at a very young age as he was reaching the peak of his career.
This Bollywood actor death shocked everyone. legendary actor bid farewell to the world in 2020. Rishi Kapoor had leukaemia in 2018 and was admitted to a hospital in Mumbai, but an exact cause of death was not immediately given. He was 67 years old. Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor was in New York for nearly a year for treatment, he came back to India in September 2019 after recovering but unfortunately, Rishi has not many days to live in this mortal world.
His grandfather, Prithviraj, was a pioneer in India’s pre-independence film industry
Rishi Kapoor’s father, Raj, was also a film star. So is his son, Ranbir, and several nieces.
His last important film was “Mulk,” based on Islamophobia in India written and directed by Anubhav Sinha.
It is absolutely heartbreaking when we hear the news of the death of a celebrity like Irfan khan whom we follow on a daily basis. India was under strict coronavirus lockdown so country expresses their grief through social media. He was ill for a long time, he was suffering from a neuroendocrine tumour. Irfan khan died on 28th April, after this on 29th April his mother also dies.
Director Vishal Bhardwaj who attended the funeral said that ” Success never changed him”.
Famous pair of Sajid-Wajid have also broken up in 2020, with the death of Wajid khan. Once again the death of musician Wajid khan put public in sadness. He died on 1st June. He had an infection in the kidney, according to some news he was also suffering from the corona. His age was 42.
Veteran Kannada film actor Chiranjeevi Sarja died in Bengaluru following a cardiac arrest. He was 39. Officials told to media that “Chiranjeevi Sarja was brought to our hospital (Apollo) in an unresponsive state. Attempts to revive him failed and was declared dead by the doctors”. The hospital said Chiranjeevi Sarja was shifted to an emergency room for treatment because he was in the worst condition.
7. Mohit Baghel: Famous actor and comedian, who also worked with big actors like Salman khan died on 23rd May 2020.
8. Nowadays suicide amid Bollywood actors become normal. Sejal Sharma TV actress Sejal Sharma committed suicide.
9. Nimmi Famous actress died at the age of 87 amid lockdown. She is one of the well-known actresses of her time.
10. Abhijeet, the main member of Shahrukh khan’s Red Chillies entertainment also died in the year 2020.
11. Pk and Rock on film star Sai Gundevar died on 10th May 2020.
12. Tamil actor and dermatologist Dr Sethuraman passed away due to cardiac arrest on 26th March. His age was 36 years.
13. Well-known fashion designer and Padma Shri awardee Wendell Rodricks died on 12 February.
14. Actor Kushal Punjabi, who has appeared in several films and television shows, committed suicide by hanging himself on 26th December.
The list will not end but we should think once that we all have to go one day then why we always fight for money with our loved once